Warehouse/Stores Person Petawawa - Contract - 11268
About the Opportunity
Our Public Sector client is in need of a Stores Person to assist with the control and maintenance of stores and equipment for future operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reporting on safety/security issues (i.e. hazards or damage to facilities or equipment)
- Safeguarding material that is received, maintained and issued at the warehouse
- Safeguarding a large variety of materials. This equipment is used in the performance of own work and by others in the work group
- Maintaining hard copy files of archival information for audit purposes and as an information source for members and clients
- Using, operating and caring for: office supplies; furniture and equipment; and fax machine in day-to-day work
- Warehousing duties
The successful individual will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Security clearance
- Previous warehouse experience
- Own personal protective footwear
About the Job
- Located in Petawawa
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11268.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.