UX/ UI Front End Developer - Permanent - 12003
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing is seeking an experienced UX/ UI Front End Developer to join our clients team in a full time permanent position. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves opensource and everything design and front end. They are a smaller company based out of the Kanata area and looking for someone who can lead everything UX /UI design related and has some front end development exposure. They are looking for a front-end developer to help modernize their existing UIs and lead the design and development of new visual components. They are open to switching front end technologies in the future if front end developer sees fit!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and integration of the Design System leveraged across all web applications
- Work closely with the UX Architect to translate requirements and UX Goals into ultimately the User Interfaces which support those goals
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid design principles and developing wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups using programs like Sketch, Adobe XD, or others
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS or other CSS extension language.
- Angular 2 + experience is highly desirable
About the Job
The client is located in Ottawa, Ontario. Competitive salary, Profit sharing, 4 weeks vacation.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12003.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.