UX/UI Designer - Permanent - 12470
About the Opportunity
Our East End private sector client is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team full time permanently. The ideal candidate will work on end user experience for the software application and work closely with Product Manager and Software teams to analyze and evaluate requirements. The UX/UI Designer will illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows and provide the design specification for implementation by software developers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proficient experience with Prototypes, mocks and other visual designs using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Principle, and Balsamiq
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a creative visual designer working on business- oriented web-applications
- An incredible eye for detail
- Experience interpreting insights from end-user feedback
- Experience of user testing, usability testing, and user acceptance criteria
- CRM and or E - Commerce experience as an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12470.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.