Trademark Lawyer or Agent - Permanent - 11241
About the Opportunity
Our client, a National law firm, has an immediate need for a Trademarks Lawyer. The ideal candidate will be Called to the Ontario Bar and be a registered Trademark Agent. Non lawyer candidates with extensive experience in the Trademark field may also be considered.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Litigation experience (an asset but not required)
- Trademark prosecution
- Experience working with both domestic and foreign clients regarding their trademark strategies
- Experience with opposition and expungement proceedings
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11241.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.