Trademark Agent - Permanent - 11665
About the Opportunity
Our client, a boutique Intellectual Property firm in Ottawa, has an immediate need for a Trademark agent. Agents who are also lawyers qualified to work in Canada are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will have the following
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Trademark prosecution experience
- Experience working with both domestic and foreign clients regarding their trademark strategies
- Litigation experience (an asset but not required)
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job 11665.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.