Software Developers - Permanent - 10833
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for skilled Software Developers for our west-end client. HQ'd in Kanata, this software company has several offices worldwide to serve their global client base. These are permanent positions with one of the region's top employers. Seniors, intermediates, and juniors are welcome to apply, but only the best of the best will be considered.
Although this company is known for their socially-relevant product/technology and progressive culture/work-life balance, they also offer a comprehensive perks package in addition to salary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience programming in C#.NET, or Java, or C++ in an enterprise software product environment
- Experience working in a multi-tiered application environment is required
- Experience or the desire to work with Big Data (Solr, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Elasticsearch/ELK stack, etc. will round out the ideal candidate
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- The winning candidates will be team players with excellent communication skills
About the Job
Our client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, a generous vacation allotment, RRSP matching, and a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10833.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.