Site Supervisor - Permanent - 11769
About the Opportunity
Do you have experience managing volume housebuilding sites?
LRO Staffing is working with a housebuilder with an impressive drive for quality workmanship. They produce developments with high volumes of singles and townhomes, but they maintain their overall quality by putting people at the heart of what they do. Whether it’s the people who drive the development and construction of their sites, or the people who go to them for a place to call home, providing value and quality of life is their passion above all else.
What does this mean for them as an employer? Well, they have a humanistic approach and provide opportunities for talent to develop and be rewarded within their team. As a member of their staff, you aren’t made to feel like a number, but an important contributor.
In the past 8 years in business, they have built a great reputation and are continuing to grow to deliver at least 3 new developments in Ottawa next year.
As a site supervisor, you will be expected to drive the daily operations of one of these developments and be responsible for the successful hand-over of roughly 75 units per year, until completion of what will roughly be a 250 home community.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and managing all trades on site
- Managing relationships with subcontractors
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Managing quality assurance throughout the project including at final handover and with any residual repairs
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to ensure quality is being upheld on site
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and by email to ensure the project team understands the state of ongoing works as well as any challenges or requirements
- Understanding of warranty obligations and standards to ensure quality and proper walk-throughs with contractors and home-buyers
- A great ability to maintain organization and prioritization whilst juggling many open units and a large workforce
- Good planning and communication skills to instruct, delegate and deliberate amongst a large team
About the Job
There’s really not too much more to say about this company and the opportunity, other than the fact that, in theme with their values, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, with plenty of opportunity to develop and be rewarded. Get in touch for more info!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11769.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.