Site Superintendent - Permanent - 12504
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing has partnered with a General Contractor who specializes in new build construction management project with budgets of $15M+ in both Quebec & Ontario. They have a very strong pipeline of future projects and they are seeking an experienced site superintendent to join their site team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise field employees and sub-trades on commercial & hospitality interior construction projects making sure their work is planned and performed efficiently to achieve all required project deliverables
- You must demonstrate leadership in HSE and ensure that projects are built according to approved construction plans, specifications, design drawings, and applicable codes, and that high-quality standards are maintained
- You are also required to develop, maintain, and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensure construction project milestones and completion dates are met
- Maintain a thorough Superintendent’s daily report that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections, and other relevant information
To be successful in this job, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years of construction site supervision experience, specializing in new build ICI construction projects
- You will have a working knowledge of HSE practices and procedures as they apply to common construction processes
- Possess a thorough understanding of current construction practices and the ability to guide safe work practices in a high pressure environment while maintaining project quality, schedule, and budget
About the Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering competitive salary of between $90,000-$100,000, benefits, and bonus potential. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of this client’s future expansion please apply today.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12504.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.