Senior Software Architect - Permanent - 11981
About the Opportunity
A growing software company, headquartered in the Ottawa area is looking to grow their team and take their private sector company to the cloud! The ideal candidate will have a passion for cloud, developer (.NET/C#) and architecture. This successful company wants to scale their product and hit international markets and is rebuilding their product in the cloud to do so. No red tape and a place where your opinion and work matters. The ideal candidate will work with other cloud architect development leads to continue to improve and mentor other developers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts effectively in English
- Positive approach to challenges and team work
- Motivated and driven to achieve
- Self-starter with great time management skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have experience with C# .NET Framework programming experience (.NET Core exposure is a bonus)
- Good knowledge of micro service architecture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft’s Operating Systems, specifically Windows 7 or 10
- Experience deploying applications or services to Microsoft Azure as an asset
- Experience with Entity Framework, Dapper ORM, or similar
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Some familiarity with ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core MVC
- ElasticSearch Server is a huge asset
Attitude and aptitude takes precedence over a perfect technical match.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11981.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.