Senior QA Automation Engineer - Permanent - 11705
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours, a global software company with a growing office west of downtown, is looking for an Intermediate-Senior QA Engineer to join their team full time.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 4+ years of test automation experience using tools such as Junit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience testing in one or more of J2EE application servers
- Experience executing scripts through automation (QTP, RTF, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with quality management tools (Rally, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.)
Attitude and aptitude take precedence over a perfect technical match.
About the Job
Salary is commensurate of experience)and is in addition to a competitive perks (up to 10% bonus) and full benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11705.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.