Senior Network Analyst - Contract - 11697
About the Opportunity
Our Federal Government client is seeking the help of (1) Senior Network Analyst for a long-term contract.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide TacNet system engineering and design
- Provide technical oversight for TacNet evolution
- Review and process observations noted during unit and system level tests.
- Generate SPRs as necessary, record in Clear Quest Database and oversee their resolution. Observations shall be processed within five (5) working days after they are raised. SPRs shall be prioritized and scheduled for resolution no later than 10 working days after they are raised
- Assist with technical services required for the conception design and development of system upgrades, MR, MRR and other tasks: by performing analysis and interpretation of SORs; by initiating proposals for developmental projects which address stated requirements and fall within the limits of available resources; by developing technical data and inspection standards that govern fabrication of prototypes; and by providing input to the clientTA when preparing technical specifications
- Assist with the co-ordination of technical services for the assigned system: through liaison with user units to obtain current operational status; by proposing engineering solutions for the modification of systems to overcome design deficiencies and reduce life-cycle costs; by evaluating TFRs and UCRs and determining engineering solutions; by suggesting and recommending system modifications which improve or maintain a system’s effectiveness; and by assisting the TA with the revision of TDPs to incorporate design changes made to a system during its life-cycle
- Assisting the TA with the coordination of training requirements specific to Land Tactical Communication equipment: by defining, reviewing and updating training requirements, not covered as part of trades training, for supported equipment and systems; by assisting the Technical Authority in organizing and training with other organizations who provide training to client; and by assisting the TA with the preparation of Special Personnel Qualification Requirement (SPQR) as required, through researching and making recommendations to the TA
- Any additional related task as determined by the Technical Authority or an authorized representative
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have a University degree in engineering from a recognized educational institution
- Must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of 120 months of experience planning, configuring, and troubleshooting Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs) within the last 180 months. Experience must be demonstrated for all of the following:
- Managed Switches
- Virtual Network Appliances
- Virtual Networks
- Must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of 48 months of combined experience planning, configuring, and troubleshooting network devices and network connectivity in LAN and WAN environments that use security within the last 120 months. Experience must be demonstrated for all of the following:
- Cryptographic Devices
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) servers
- Must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of 24 months of combined experience developing and implementing Voice over IP (VOIP) and TCP/IP Data Networks within the last 120 months.
- Must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of 24 months of experience configuring and troubleshooting Windows Active Directory within the last 120 months.
- Must hold SECRET level security clearance at time of BID submission
About the Job
- Duration: 48 weeks, with two options to extend for 48 weeks each
- Projected Start: At contract award
- Projected End: March 31st 2021 , 3 options to extend 240 days each
- Location: Ottawa, ON and Gatineau, QC
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Language: English
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com . If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11697.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.