Senior Java Developer - Permanent - 12271
About the Opportunity
Our client in the west of downtown is looking for a permanent full time Senior Java developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for bringing ideas to the table and working on the core of an application. In addition to this, you will understand data structures, communications, fault tolerance, and other key software engineering concepts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of recent professional experience in web software development, ideally in both user interface and server-side technologies (especially for real-time high-volume systems in an e-commerce / hospitality environment)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working with database systems
- Cloud as an asset (google, AWS, or AZURE)
- React or Angular as an asset
About the Job
3 weeks vacation, 3 float days, sick days, benefits, bonus and more!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12271.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.