Senior Embedded Software Developer - Permanent - 11854
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours, an Ottawa-based growing software company in Kanata, is looking for an Sr. Embedded Software Developer to join their thriving Engineering group. This individual will develop new product functionality and optimize rendering performance of their engine.
A leader in their domain, this company’s products enable companies to build and integrate intuitive embedded software solutions into their own applications and hardware; they work with some of the biggest names in the automotive, medical, and consumer markets, etc. Although this company offers a competitive compensation package (see below), they are rather known for their progressive corporate culture, innovative tech stacks, and growing, well-established client base.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience using C in various OS/environments; Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS, etc.
- Bonus: experience with graphic or UI frameworks such as XWindows, Qt, OpenGL, Vulkan, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and willingness to mentor junior team members
- Passionate about technology and open to taking on new challenges in a continuous-learning environment
Attitude and aptitude take precedence over a perfect technical match.
About the Job
Salary is commensurate of experience (up to $110,000) and is in addition to a bonus package (up to 10%), full benefits, and several other perks (fitness allowance, learning allowance, etc.)
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11854.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.