Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Coordinator - Contract - 12267
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing, on behalf of our client, is seeking an Senior Administrative Assistant/ Administrative Coordinator to satisfy a 4 month contract. In this role you will be be responsible for providing support to Executives by carrying out tasks such as managing meetings, drafting correspondence and drafting emails.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support
- Coordinate meetings for Senior Executives
- Post documents to SharePoint
- Support the Executive and Board of Directors
- Drafting correspondence
- Document and file management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have experience liaising with a Board of Directors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple demands
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with a crown corporation is a strong asset
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Skilled with the use of Excel and Word
- A minimum of 3 years of administration experience
- Experience supporting Senior level Executives is an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
About the Job
This role would offer between $22.00 to $26.00, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12267.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.