Security Assessment Specialist - Permanent - 10985
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, LRO Staffing is seeking the services of a Security Assessment. You will be developing and maintaining SA&A documentation used to enable System Information Security Governance and Risk Management processes, intermediate to Senior level.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent; or
- College diploma (two or three year program) in an electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, computers or information technology program or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated work experience in security assessment processes and hold a current CISSP certification
- Must have Secret Clearance
The SA&A will have current experience in Information Security Governance and Risk Management in the security domains identified below:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical Security
About the Job
This is a permanent role where you will be consulting for various clients and projects.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10985.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.