Real Estate Law Clerk - Permanent - 11729
About the Opportunity
Our client is a law firm located in downtown Ottawa. They are looking for an experienced law clerk to join their team and support a senior lawyer in their real estate group on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of legal real estate conveyancing experience
- The ability to work a residential real estate file, start to finish
- Experience with commercial real estate, development and mortgage enforcement work is preferred
- Excellent technical skills are required with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Conveyancer and Teraview
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for figures
About the Job
Salary will depend on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11729.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.