Project Manager - Permanent - 12502
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing has partnered with a General Contractor who specializes in new build construction management project with budgets of $15M+ in both Quebec & Ontario. They have a robust pipeline of future projects and they are seeking an experienced project manager who will be a key member of their company expansion in 2020/2021.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the, preparation, planning, direction, documentation and completion of commercial construction projects to the satisfaction of the project team and the client
- Meeting and/or exceeding budgeted results
- Meeting and improving project deadlines
- Implementing and executing the Project Management Plan, Quality Plan, Risk Management Plan and Site plan
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Proper and efficient project administration
- Estimating when required
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years Commercial Construction Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of construction methods, scheduling and plans reading
- University or College graduate majoring in Engineering or Construction
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
- Ability to work in both French & English refereed
- Must be willing to travel to work on remote projects
About the Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering competitive salary of between $90,000-$100,000, benefits, and bonus potential. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of this client’s future expansion please apply today.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12502.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.