Project Manager - Permanent - 12046
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing has partnered with and Ottawa-based General Contractor who specializes in commercial and institutional construction projects within both the public and private sector. Our client is a mid sized contractor that targets new build, fit up, and renovations projects with budgets ranging between $1-20 M. They are seeking an experienced project manager who will be a key member of their project team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the, preparation, planning, direction, documentation and completion of commercial construction projects to the satisfaction of the project team and the client
- Meeting and/or exceeding budgeted results
- Meeting and improving project deadlines
- Implementing and executing the Project Management Plan, Quality Plan, Risk Management Plan and Site plan
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Proper and efficient project administration
- Estimating when required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 years Commercial Construction Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of construction methods, scheduling and plans reading
- University or College graduate majoring in Engineering or Construction
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
About the Job
This role is a full time permanent position, offering competitive salary of between $85,000 to $100,000 together with a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a high achiever with the requisite experience, apply now!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12046.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.