Project Manager - Permanent - 11593
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing is working with a leading real estate developer in Ottawa to secure a Project Manager to be at the fore front of their strategic operations for their Ottawa office. This individual will be given the opportunity to deliver projects from pre-construction to close out as well the autonomy to select, manage and mentor experienced project teams. The new Project Manager will be an integral member of the senior leadership team responsible for building and maintain solid relationships with all parties including, but not limited to Architects, engineers, consultants and subcontractors that work in conjunction with this company’s current and past projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the, preparation, planning, direction, documentation and completion of commercial construction projects to the satisfaction of the project team and the client
- Meeting and/or exceeding budgeted results
- Meeting and improving project deadlines
- Implementing and executing the Project Management Plan, Quality Plan, Risk Management Plan and Site plan
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Proper and efficient project administration
- Estimating when required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10 years of ICI project management experience
- Experience delivering high rise condominiums or apartment builds is preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of construction methods, scheduling and plans reading
- University or College graduate majoring in Engineering or Construction
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
About the Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering competitive salary of between $110-$130,000 together with a comprehensive benefits package and bonus potential. Apply today!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11593.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.