Product Owner - Permanent - 12005
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Product Owner for our well-reputed west-end client. HQ'd in Kanata, this software company has several offices worldwide to serve their global client base. These are permanent positions with one of the region's top employers; a market-leader in their industry/domain.
Although this company is known for their socially-relevant product/technology and progressive culture/work-life balance, they also offer a comprehensive perks package in addition to salary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Manager/Owner role
- Must have experience in software development and a thorough knowledge of the SDLC; areas such as big data and/or cloud deployment would be a bonus
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Extensive experience/knowledge of the Agile methodology
- The ability to travel 30% of the time
- Possess excellent communication skills and personal polish
About the Job
Our client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, a generous vacation allotment, RRSP matching, and a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12005.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.