Product Library/Procurement Specialist - Permanent - 12414
About the Opportunity
If you’re a recent architectural or construction management grad or someone with general construction knowledge who’s looking to build your career in the industry, this is a great opportunity for you.
LRO Staffing is working with a forward-thinking residential developer who are growing and innovating constantly right now. Led by tenured industry professionals, this business has well established roots, but isn’t afraid to buck the trends to introduce new technology, team structures, or whatever else will ultimately drive the business, their team and the industry forward.
It’s a fast-paced environment as you might expect, but the employees are listened to and rewarded for their success.
We’re working currently to fulfill a requirement they have for someone to join their team as a Product Library/Procurement Specialist.
Simply put, this will be someone who is capable of supporting their procurement and design teams. You will be organizing a library of design and construction features and, using existing pricing data, you will be learning to budget for how these additional features that may alter the standard construction process for the homes they build.
This person will be exposed to a good mix of responsibilities and opportunities to learn and grow as a construction professional - whether that be in estimating, procurement, coordination, or design; the opportunities are there.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the Design Center library SKU’s
- Maintaining all backup items related to the Design Center library including parts, bid rates, crafts, relevant payment draws, etc
- PO administration as required
- Costing and backup analysis of options as required
- Analyzing option sales data and recommendations for adding/deleting options
- Liaising with trade partners and other departments to communicate issues and resolve conflicts
- Participating in development of custom reporting tools
- Working closely with Technical Team Leads to improve processes, educate team members, resolve problems
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Some demonstrable understanding of the house building/construction process as a minimum (what trades are involved/what they do)
- General IT Savvy and proficiency in Microsoft suite of products, including Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Excellent organization, communication and relationship skills
- Commercial Acumen (ability to work with, compile and amend budgets)
- Analytical problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
About the Job
Salary on offer is competitive and flexible dependent on experience ($45,000.00 - $60,000.00). Comprehensive benefits included. Office hours are 9-5, but some additional hours may be expected as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the role.
Most importantly, this is an opportunity to work in a great team environment with a culture that will support your growth. If you’re a driven and capable person, it will provide you with opportunities to learn and progress quickly in your career.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12414.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.