PA/AV Technician - Contract - 11005
About the Opportunity
Our public sector client is in need of a Technician to assist with Audio Visual, Public Affairs equipment set-up and tear down, during a period of increased workload.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate unclassified and secure video, audio and web conferencing requests, including the establishment of conferences, and Virtual Meeting Rooms
- Monitor existing video, audio and web conferencing telecommunication systems to ensure ongoing connectivity functionality and performance
- Assist in troubleshooting activities in coordination with local operators and 1st line technicians including the operation of videoconferencing systems as well as in the testing, fault isolation, and troubleshooting of connectivity issues related to audio, video, or web conferencing services
- Organize, print and sort emails referencing new, in-progress and complete video, audio and web conferencing bridging requests
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 1+ year in both the unclassified and classified Professional Audiovisual environments
- 2+ years in data entry into web- or software-based programs that control IT bridging systems and equipment
- Previous experience working with antennas and radios
- 2+ years in diagnosing the cause of audio/video conferencing equipment connectivity failures
- Must hold a valid Secret Level II clearance
- Experience with Extron or Creston an asset
About the Job
- Location: Kingston
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11005.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.