New Home Warranty Service Representative - Permanent - 12127
About the Opportunity
It may be getting colder outside but Ottawa real estate continues to heat up. LRO Staffing is working with a leading residential developer to help them find experienced new home warranty service representatives to join one of their largest developments in Ottawa. The company is committed to developing their people and this role is great way to get your foot in the door.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Addressing pre-occupancy & post possession homeowner concerns
- Conducting visual inspections of warranty issues
- Performing hands-on repairs
- Scheduling additional services with sub-trades
- All other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 years’ experience in residential construction
- Possess your own tools
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Tarion Warranty program would be considered an asset
- A valid driver’s license and car is required
About The Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering competitive salary of between $45,000-$50,000 together with a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a high achiever with the requisite experience, apply now!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12127.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.