Legal Assistant, Real Estate - Permanent - 11836
About the Opportunity
Our client, a mid-sized east end Ottawa law firm, has an immediate need for a legal assistant in their Real Estate Law group. The position involves working primarily with residential real estate deals although some experience in commercial real estate would be an asset.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing residential real estate files from start to finish
- Preparing all relevant documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Other duties as necessary
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in real estate law
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quite job 11836.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.