Lawyer, Litigation - Permanent - 11085
About the Opportunity
Our client is a mid-sized law firm located in the west end of Ottawa. There is an immediate need for a litigation associate with a minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience to join their team. Experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Personal injury litigation
- Medical malpractice litigation
- Construction litigation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 to 7 of years litigation experience
- Be a member of the Ontario Bar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11085.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.