Law Clerk/Legal Assistant, Real Estate - Permanent - 11513
About the Opportunity
Our client, a downtown Ottawa law firm, has an immediate need for a Law Clerk or legal assistant with a background in commercial and residential real estate to join their growing property group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing all transactional documents for commercial and/or residential real estate deals
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing invoices and work in progress reports
- Other duties as necessary
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate law, both commercial and residential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11513.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.