Intermediate QA Automation Engineer - Permanent - 12152
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours, a global software company with a growing office in Nepean, is looking for an Intermediate Automated QA Engineer to join their thriving R&D group. A market-leader in the financial services industry, this software company provides a wide array of SaaS solutions to clients around the world.
One of their several Product Development teams in Ottawa is looking for Intermediate QA Engineers that will tackle primarily test automation at the API and UI level. Although this company offers a competitive compensation package, they are rather known for their progressive corporate culture and established, growing client base.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 4+ years of test automation experience using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Junit, REST-assured, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience testing in one or more of J2EE application servers
- Experience writing test plans, the sue of issue tracking tools, and source code repositories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work both in a team and autonomous (remote) environments
Attitude and aptitude take precedence over a perfect technical match.
About the Job
Salary is commensurate of experience (up to $90,000) and is in addition to a competitive perks (up to 10% bonus) and 100% full benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12152.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.