Intermediate Human Resources Generalist - Contract - 11947
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing, on behalf of our client, is seeking an intermediate Human Resources Generalist for a contract opportunity (to start). The HR Generalist will act as a business partner to assigned client groups and will provide guidance and advice to management and their team members on human resources management-related matters. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist will provide recommendations, develop and implement solutions to assist the client groups and help the organization achieve overall improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2-4 years of work experience in a human resources generalist role - exposure to talent acquisition, special projects, training and development, employee relations
- Solid knowledge of human resources management-related legislation such as the Employment Standards Act applicable to assigned province(s)
- Understanding and knowledge of human resources management disciplines including but not limited to compensation, pension and benefits and labor relations
- Solid ability to establish trust and credibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- CHRP preferred
- A valid Reliability security clearance is required
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges from $27.00 to $30.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11947.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.