Incident Management Specialist - Permanent - 10984
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, LRO Staffing is seeking the services of an Incident Management Specialist. You will be operating/maintaining the Security Operation Center and must be able to provide first responder services on identified security incidents, intermediate/Senior level.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively monitoring systems and networks for intrusions
- Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management, administrators and end-users
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems
- Report and resolve IT Security incidents
- Understand Networking Protocols such as HTTP, FTP, Telnet, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP
- Understand Networking security protocols such as SSL, S-HTTP, S-MIME, IPSec, SSH
- Configure and use of Intrusion detection systems, firewalls, content checkers and antivirus software
- Monitor Network infrastructure components, such as multiplexers, routers/hubs, switches
- Provide incident analysis support
- Collect, collate, analyze and disseminate threats and vulnerabilities information
- Conduct on-site reviews and analysis of system security logs
- Produce system activity reports
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- College diploma (two or three year program) in an electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, computers or information technology program
- Must also obtain an industry recognized certification in the area of specialization (i.e. ITIL, Cisco CCNA, Security+…)
About the Job
This is a permanent role where you will be consulting for various clients and projects.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10984.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.