Financial Reporting Analyst - Permanent - 11939
About the Opportunity
Our client, located west of Ottawa, is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Corporate financial reporting, forecasting
- Analysis of monthly and annual financial results
- Internal and external audit prep
- Intercompany accounting
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CPA designation required
- 3-5 years experience in public accounting required
- Eligible for government security clearance
- Excellent communication skills in English are required
About the Job
- Salary: $80,000 to $85,000
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11939.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.