Financial Applications Analyst - Permanent - 12225
About the Opportunity
Our client, located just outside of the downtown Ottawa core, is looking for a Financial Applications Analyst.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monthly consolidation
- Maintenance of consolidation system in ERP
- Liaise between ERP user groups regarding system issues, outages etc
- Test, implement and train on consolidation system
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post secondary education in Finance/accounting and/or I/T
- Financial Systems experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IBM Cognos Controller would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of IFRS would be a strong asset
About the Job
The salary for this opportunity will be between $65,000 to $75,000.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12225.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.