Employment Labour Lawyer - Permanent - 11932
About the Opportunity
Our client is a mid-sized law firm in Ottawa specializing in employment and labour law. There is an immediate need for an associate with 3-5 years of experience to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 to 5 years of practice in the employment/labour law field
- Be a member of the Ontario Bar and the Barreau du Quebec
- Be fluently bilingual in English and French
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to advise clients on workplace issues related to employment standards, human rights, employment contracts, health and safety, workplace policies, HR strategies, education law and language rights
- Represent employers in collective bargaining, mediations, arbitrations and civil litigation and in court proceedings
- A strong ability to network and develop a book of business
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11932.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.