Proposal Editor/Document Specialist - Permanent - 11953
About the Opportunity
Our client in the west end is looking to make a permanent addition to their growing team. The chosen candidate will excel at proofreading and editing a variety of documentation ranging from proposals, technical reports, client correspondence and meeting minutes. The administrative assistant will also be responsible for providing top notch support to a variety of individuals within the organization. You must have an Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance with the ability to get a NATO Secret clearance in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of documents included in proposals and client deliverables
- Proofreading documents to ensure they are formatted to the company’s standards and professionally presented
- Ensure documents are appropriately archived
- Daily review of government business search tools (Buy and Sell, MERX)
- Organize and act on project related documents including but not limited to email, meeting minutes, meeting reports, mail etc.
- Administer opportunity pipelines from proposal to contract close out
- Greet visitors and connect them with their hosts
- Answer phone calls not handled by the auto-attendant system
- Ensure that all required elements are in place for client visits including facilities, documents and catering
- Ensure meeting rooms and reception area are presentable before and after client meetings
- File and copy documents
- Support the Company Quality System and Health & Safety programs
- Other administrative duties that arise that ensure that the wheels keep turning
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have a valid Enhanced Reliability Security clearance with the ability to obtain a NATO Secret Clearance
- Completed relevant post-secondary education, with a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Must possess direct experience in document management
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Word Skills and proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO, Adobe tools (Acrobat)
- Proficient in desktop publishing with existing industry standard tools
- Proficient in database management including generating reports from existing databases
About the Job
The salary range for this role is between $45,000 - $50,000, with a competitive benefits package as well as working with great people.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11953.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.