Data (Warehouse) Architect - Permanent - 12063
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours, a global software company with a growing office in Nepean, is looking for a Data Architect (Data Warehouse) to join their growing Engineering group. Reporting to the VP of Engineering (also out of Ottawa), this individual will design, modify, and implement a data warehouse for all BI and data analysis purposes.
A market-leader in their domain, this software company provides a wide array of SaaS solutions to clients around the world. Although this company offers a competitive compensation package, they are rather known for their progressive corporate culture and established, growing client base.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 6+ years of industry experience in a database development, data architecture or BI-related role, preferably within a SaaS-based/cloud product environment
- Extensive experience with ETL and BI principles/tools: SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc.
- Extensive experience with RDBMS (Oracle, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work both in a team and autonomous (remote) environments
Attitude and aptitude take precedence over a perfect technical match.
About the Job
Salary is commensurate of experience and is in addition to a competitive perks (up to 10% bonus) and 100% full benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12063.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.