Data Entry Clerk - Contract - 10717
About the Opportunity
Our public sector client have ongoing needs for a data entry clerks to assist with Data Entry.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Correcting and editing the content and format of recorded data as required
- Preparing source documents for entry
- Maintaining libraries of diskettes, disks and tapes
- Inputting and/or exporting data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using an optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools
- Ensuring the integrity of data
- Performing data searches; recording and analyzing the results
- Training inexperienced operators and prioritizing assignments
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Ability to be security cleared
- Bilingualism (French / English) is an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10717.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.