Cyber Security Engineer - Permanent - 10981
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, LRO Staffing is seeking the services of a Cyber Security Engineer to work on Integrating the system security measures in accordance with the system design and proposed architecture. Must be able to collaborate with the Cyber Security Architect on any system security requirement adjustments and work with the Cyber Security Specialist to integrate the system security requirements within their specialty. Must have or be eligible for Secret Clearance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Routing and Switching
- Network Scanning and Monitoring
- Cross Domain Solution
- PKI technologies
- Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) or Multilevel Security (MLS)technology
- Secure Operating Systems
- Trusted hypervisor technology
- Wireless and handheld device security technologies
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) encryption technologies
- Computer Network Defense technologies, such as Intrusion Detection Systems or Security Information and Event Management systems
- Identity Management and/or Policy Management systems
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated work experience in Cyber Security and hold a current CISSP certification
- Must have experience in system security engineering work including experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience Analyzing, designing, prototyping, and implementing security in systems
- Communications security engineering; or Computer and network security engineering
- Must have Secret Clearance
About the Job
This is a permanent role where you will be consulting for various clients and projects.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10981.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.