Bilingual Senior Administrator/Executive Assistant - Contract - 12350
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic and tenured Executive Assistant. This opportunity would be four months to start with the possibility to extend. The successful candidate will be dynamic and have strong time management and prioritization skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and managing the executive’s appointments and travel arrangements
- Prepare purchase orders, invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Responsible for all board meeting preparation, meeting minutes and board reports
- Manage expenses for the executives and the board of directors
- Assist with the coordination for the translation of corporate documents, printing and other external communications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years as an Executive Assistant
- Strong communication skills in both official languages (English/French)
About the Job
The client would be willing to pay $24.00 to $27.00 per hour dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12350.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.