Bilingual Recruiter - Contact - 11850
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a professional, Bilingual Recruiter who will be responsible for the recruitment of active and passive candidates for high volume positions. You will have extensive interaction with hiring managers, using a consultative approach that drives candidate management to facilitate greater volume of candidates through the recruitment cycle.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and referencing applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions
- Develop job postings to ensure visibility and optimize applications across platforms, including job boards, paid media, workforce centers and print media
- Participates in the generation of letters of offer, with follow up and on-boarding
- Provides regular and ad hoc reporting to analyze recruitment trends, resume traffic etc.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resources
- A minimum of three years of experience, with preference given to those who have worked in a dedicated recruitment role
- Experience working collaboratively with managers to achieve their hiring goals
- Experience with any Applicant Tracking System of HRIS would be considered an asset
- Professional designation (CHRP) or work towards a designation would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in the MsOffice suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment while maintaining high standards
About the Job
This job opportunity is a 2-6 month contract.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11850.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.