Bilingual Receptionist/Legal Assistant - Part-Time, Permanent - 11657
About the Opportunity
Our client is a small law firm located in downtown Ottawa. They are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Legal Assistant to join their team part-time (2 days/week), on a permanent basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support including answering phones, filing, photocopying/scanning, dealing with e-mail, couriers, mail outs and faxes
- Greeting clients
- Using dictation software and transcribing letters and emails and checking for format, content and grammar
- Schedule meetings in electronic calendar
- Assisting lawyer(s) with filing Law Society reports
- Other duties of a general or unspecified nature as may be required to achieve the overall success of the company, including errands and maintaining a tidy work environment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Adobe Professional
- Exceptional time-management and organizational abilities
- Personable with excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills in the English language
- Fluent spoken French
- Willingness to learn and adapt to varying situations and requirements
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision
About the Job
Salary will depend on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11657.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.