Outside Sales Representative - Permanent - 12014
About the Opportunity
Our logistics client in Dorval is looking for a new Outside Sales Representative to join their sales team and assist them in growing their business. The ideal candidate is results driven, outgoing and looking for a company with lots of growth potential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accuracy in CRM on a daily basis
- Prospecting and cold calling to book in person meeting with potential clients
- Upselling services to present day clients
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of operations experience in ocean freight forwarding
- Stellar customer service
- Organized and personable
- Bilingualism a plus, very proficient English skills a must
- Strong computer skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
About the Job
The salary range for the position would offer between $40,000 to $80,000, depending on experience as well as commission. Excellent benefits, 3 weeks vacation after 1 year and many company events.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12014.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.