Bilingual Office Coordinator - Contract - 11773
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic Office Coordinator for a temporary contract to take on a range of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will play an important part ensuring that the office operations run smoothly while successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and experienced professional with exceptional communication skills. Our client is looking for an individual who has dealt with all levels of staff, junior to senior management. They are also looking for an individual who is able to carry out administrative duties with great attention to detail in a fast pace environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, taking messages, correspondence, scheduling meetings, organization events etc.)
- Liaise with varying levels of internal staff and external clients or vendors
- Welcome new visitors, determine nature of business and direct accordingly
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities, prepare and submit reports, such as expenses or budgets
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place order
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service is required
- Minimum of three -five years experience in the administrative field
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Certificate in Business Administration or relevant field
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages (English/French)
About the Job
The hourly pay rate for this opportunity will be $20.00 to $25.00 an hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11773.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.