Bilingual Membership Coordinator - Contract - 12191
About the Opportunity
We are working on a 4 month contract role for one of our national associations in the downtown core. They are heading into renewal period for their large membership base. This role would see the successful candidate interacting with members through phone and email and talking payments. The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and feel confident with making outbound calls.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls and troubleshoot as necessary
- Respond to all general inquiries through email
- Accepting and processing payments
- Input all new candidates into client database
- Update existing member’s information in client database
- Send out reminder emails and follow up by phone to remind clients of renewal process
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 years office experience
- Ideally one year interacting with members
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages (English and French)
About the Job
The hourly pay rate for this opportunity will be $18-23.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12191.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.