Bilingual Litigation Assistant - Permanent - 11245
About the Opportunity
Our client, a National law firm, has an immediate need for a fluently bilingual assistant, preferably with a background in litigation. Bilingual candidates with experience in other practice areas are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2 or more years of experience working as a legal assistant or Law Clerk
- A background in the area of litigation (preferred)
- The ability to read, write and speak both French and English is a must
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to take initiative, show strong organizational skills, show a high degree of professionalism and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11245.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.