Bilingual Executive Assistant - Contract - 10632
About the Opportunity
Our Public Sector clients have ongoing needs for Bilingual Executive Assistants to assist in providing support.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule management including but not limited to:
- Speaking engagements
- Schedule conflicts
- Other appointments for the executives
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents, graphs and draft reports
- Screen phone calls, open and sort mail, summarize reports and memos that are received
- Write letters and memos, compile data for reports, create computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties
- Records management, managing both electronic and paper filing systems
- Clerical and other administrative tasks
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Fluency in both official languages (English and French)
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
- Minimum of five (3) years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HRG
- Minimum of one (3) years of experience reporting to a director
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10632.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.