Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Security Cleared - Contract - 11376
About the Opportunity
Our downtown client is currently seeking a Security Cleared Administrative Assistant on a contract basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing daily office operations and clerical duties
- Calendar Management
- Arranging domestic travel
- Inputting, processing and updating data
- Performing document and file management functions including e-filing
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents
- Preparing correspondence, reports, statements and other material
- Organizing meetings, teleconferences and/or events, and preparing background materials
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance of office equipment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Successful completion of two years of secondary school, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Hold a valid Security clearance at a minimum level of Enhanced Reliability
- A minimum of three (3) years support managers within the Federal Government
- Experience with calendar management using Outlook
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of Software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, yand HRG are mandatory)
- Fluent in both official languages
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11376.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.