Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Contract to Permanent - 12314
About the Opportunity
Our client, in the South end of Ottawa is looking for a fluently Bilingual Administrative Assistant to support the overall office operations. The client would be looking for someone to start on an initial 6 month contract with the intent to bring them on permanently should there be strong performance in the role. This particular client has strong benefits and work life balance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring that office operations are running smoothly
- Greeting guests and responding to email and phone inquiries
- Occasional meeting minutes and calendar management
- Proof-reading correspondence
- Ordering office supplies
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative position in a professional environment
- Fluency in English and French is imperative
- Comfortable sitting at the front desk while supporting more complex administrative tasks simultaneously
About the Job
The salary for this position is $45,000.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12314.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.