Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Contract - 12008
About the Opportunity
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and available fluently Bilingual Administrative Assistant!
Our crown corporation client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract opportunity with a strong possibility of extension. This individual would need to be available to interview and start ASAP.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing office tasks such as filing and database management
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/meeting logistics and workshops
- Make travel/accommodation arrangements
- Proofread, edit and format documents
- Update budgets and review/manage expenses reconciliation of expenses
- Conduct research
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent work experience in an Administrative role
- Fluency in French is imperative
- Must be able to obtain an Enhanced Security Clearance
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges between $21.00 to $25.00.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12008.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.