Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Contract - 11708
About the Opportunity
LRO is currently working on a three month contract with a client of ours in the downtown core - and it is definitely a great place to have on your resume! They are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant and someone who is a people person through and through.The opportunity will start as soon as possible and has the potential for an extension after the 3 months has been completed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working in a fast-paced environment and producing accurate and high quality results in support of a busy and energetic team
- Booking frequent internal and external meetings in MS Outlook
- Answering inquiries via phone and email with confidence
- Thinking strategically and organizing various projects in an efficient manner
- Managing contracts, gathering relevant information and producing reports in Word and Excel that are free of errors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bilingual (English & French)
- 2+ years’ of corporate administrative support experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail - must be able to thoroughly review your own work and that of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be able to interact with a variety of teams as well as clients and external stakeholders
- Ability to stay two steps ahead and proactively anticipate the needs of the team
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges between $20.00 to $25.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11708.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.