Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Contract - 11774
About the Opportunity
Our client, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist who is skilled with performing a variety of administrative tasks in a professional office environment. This is a 3 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greet clients and guests
- Answer the phones
- Respond to inquiries via phone and email
- Provide day to day administrative and clerical support
- Manage requests for information and data
- Document and file management
- Prepare and modify documents
- Coordinate meetings
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance of office equipment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English (French language skills would be considered an asset)
- Experience with a national association
- Post-Secondary Education
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 2-3 years of administration experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in a professional office environment
About the Job
The hourly rate for this position is $17.00 to $22.00.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11774.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.