Administrative Assistant - Contract - 12501
About the Opportunity
Our well established client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team! If you are detailed oriented, take initiative and are able to manage multiple tasks this opportunity is for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule meetings
- Manage expense reports
- Coordinate company wide travel
- Prepare correspondence and draft documents
- Data entry and electronic filing
- Project assistance
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Office administration or equivalent College certification and/or diploma OR relevant combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of two to three years of Office Administration experience
- Experience booking travel and coordinating meetings
- Bilingualism in English and French would be an asset
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges between $17.00 to $20.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12501.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.